Monday, January 4, 2010

in 2010 - w4w - 20 (concordia)

In 2010, I will find you. You are someone who's hand I want to hold while walking to class, who I could make funny faces at while eating dinner in a fancy restaurant, who would rather stay home on a Friday night and watch corny 90s movies while cuddling on the couch than go out. You can laugh, dance, cry, burp, study and play beer pong with me. And on Sundays we can just stay in bed and eat cereal all day. And when you're hair is a total mess and you're wearing your brother's old sweatpants from high school...I'll tell you that I've never actually seen anyone so beautiful in my life. I'll tell you that I love you everyday. 

I don't have the slightest clue who you are or where I will find you...but I promise you I'll try. I know you're out there somewhere...look for me too. 

Happy new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment